As a Project Manager Building Management you will be responsible for the elaboration and implementation of (strategic) Real Estate projects.
- You have an Architectural background
- You have Project Management qualities to lead transversal projects
- You can can translate the business needs to requirements (space management/furnishing/moving movement)
- You have experience in formatting program of requirements, stakeholder management, layout planning and budget, office furnishings, etc.
- You have a structured approach, being able to work independently
- The function does not normally include technical site follow-up
- You can set up the space services broadly: financial, fleet, mobility, reception, catering, etc.